Love Series III comes out with a mattress equipped with IcyYarn and Anti-Static Technology. It provides DuoCare function which is cooler sleeping experience and helps to neutralize your body static throughout the night. Perfect Love features double layer pocket spring system that provides strong support at the same time promoting steady airflow. It's medium soft feel suits most sleeper.
- Single : W 91cm x L 190cm x H 342cm
- Super Single : W 107cm x L 190cm x H 34cm
- Queen : W 152cm x L 190cm x H 34cm
- King : W 183cm x L 190cm x H 34cm
- Firmness: Medium Soft
- Love Series III combine Goodnite's StatFree® Fabric with latest IceSleep® Fabric creating DuoCare™ Fabric
- StatFree® Fabric provide anti-static properties which will absorb static energy (electron) build up in the body in the day.
- IceSleep® Technology will enhance the fabric's heat absorption and dispersing the heat into the mattress. This fabric have silky surface which provides cooling effect when touched.
- 5 Zone Natural Latex is a durable comfort layer providing pressure relief to five different zone of human body (Head, Shoulder, Waist, Hip, Leg). Natural Latex is naturally hypo-allergen which makes it suitable for people with sensitive nose or sensitive skin.
- Dual Layer Pocket Spring consist of responsive coils (Softer) to provide best pressure relief and supportive coils (firm) to provide best support to prevent sagging while maintaining its flexibility.
- High Density Eco Foam is palm oil based which is more eco friendly compared to conventional chemically made foam
- Encased Foam Guard to reinforce the border around the mattress to reduce sagging along the edges of the mattress.
- 15 Years Warranty
FREE GIFTS: 2 unit DUOCARE™ Natural Latex Pillow with same DuoCare function as the mattress to complete the set.
Rotate the mattress every 6-12 months for new mattress. For old mattress, rotate every 2-6 months.
Wash bed linens regularly. Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface, always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
Use a mattress protector they are one of the best and simplest ways to protect your bed’s longevity.
No jumping on the bed. Spring, water and air beds may be most prone to damage with rough wear, but foundations, frames and even foams can all wear down more quickly if you are hard on the mattress.