Love Series III comes out with a mattress equipped with IcyYarn and Anti-Static Technology. In Love featured with 5 zone pocket spring and top with Statfree®️ anti-static fabric to neutralize your body static and IceSleep fabric to keep you cool all night that provide you a better sleep.
- Single : W 91cm x L 190cm x H 28cm
- Super Single : W 107cm x L 190cm x H 28cm
- Queen : W 152cm x L 190cm x H 28cm
- King : W 183cm x L 190cm x H 28cm
- Love Series III combine Goodnite's StatFree® Fabric with latest IceSleep® Fabric creating DuoCare™ Fabric
- StatFree® Fabric provide anti-static properties which will absorb static energy (electron) build up in the body in the day.
- IceSleep® Technology will enhance the fabric's heat absorption and dispersing the heat into the mattress. This fabric have silky surface which provides cooling effect when touched.
- 5 Zone Pocket Spring further enhance the pressure relief from the support layer to provide even pressure distribution to ward each section of the body. With individually pocketed spring, you can prevent from waking up your partner when you move or wakes up.
- High Density Eco Foam is palm oil based which is more eco friendly compared to conventional chemically made foam
- Encased Foam Guard to reinforce the border around the mattress to reduce sagging along the edges of the mattress.
- 15 Years Warranty
FREE GIFTS: 2 unit VICTORIA Microfiber Pillow to complete the set.
Rotate the mattress every 6-12 months for new mattress. For old mattress, rotate every 2-6 months.
Wash bed linens regularly. Do not place hot objects on any furniture surface, always use a plate or coaster when placing a warm pot on furniture.
Use a mattress protector they are one of the best and simplest ways to protect your bed’s longevity.
No jumping on the bed. Spring, water and air beds may be most prone to damage with rough wear, but foundations, frames and even foams can all wear down more quickly if you are hard on the mattress.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.