What is our return policy?
- In the interest of hygiene, we do not accept returns on the following items:
- Mattress toppers
- Mattress protectors
- Other personal items
- We do accept returns for faulty or damaged goods. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in its original and unused condition and must include:
- The original packaging
- Any documentation needed for faulty verification
- A valid reason for the return must be provided.
- If your return request is valid, you will receive a full refund for the item.
How do I initiate a return?
- If you have received faulty or damaged goods, please follow these steps:
- Contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your Sale Order Number in the email.
- Provide a detailed description of the issue and a valid reason for the return.
- Returns must be initiated within 5 days of receiving the item.
- Once we receive your email, we will provide you with the full address for returning the item.
What are the guidelines I should follow when returning an item?
- You may request a refund or a replacement of the same item, provided that the following guidelines are met:
- The item is returned within 5 days of receiving it.
- Any request for a replacement must be for the same item with the same retail price as the original purchase, and is subject to availability.
- The product must be in the same condition as when it was originally received by you.
- The product must still be in the original packaging, if applicable.
- If the item is out of stock or in good condition, it is not eligible for a return or refund.
- Pre-orders are available, and all exchanges must be for the same amount as the original purchase.
- We do not offer cash refunds for incorrect orders.
- The shipping costs incurred for returning items to us for a refund or exchange are not covered or reimbursed by our company.