Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “PDPA”), Lian Star Realty Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “Lian Star Realty”, “our”, “us” or “we”) is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. This Personal Data Protection Act 2010 explains how we collect and handle your personal information. Please note that we may amend this Personal Data Protection Notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment via our website or by email.
1. Personal information
Personal information means any information which relates to you and/or your company and which was collected or provided to us for the purposes stated in Section 2 below.
Your and/or your company’s information may in the form of, but not limited to name, contact details, address, bank account details, telephone number, credit card details, business details or any other information stipulated by the PDPA.
2. Purposes of Collecting and Further Processing (Including Disclosing) Your Personal Information
You and/or your company’s information is collected and further processed by Lian Star Realty as required or permitted by law and for the following commercial purposes:
- to administer and give effect to the commercial transaction;
- to process any payments related to the commercial transaction;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and any incidental purposes;
- to contact you regarding products, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials which we feel may interest you;
- to improve the products or services offered by us;
- to conduct internal marketing analysis and analysis of consumer pattern and choice;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services;
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices;
- for our internal records management
3. Disclosures and Transfers of Personal Information
Lian Star Realty may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on our behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
4. Limiting the Processing of Personal Information, Correction of Personal Information, Further Enquiries, and Complaints
- i. you would like to obtain further information on how to limit the processing of your personal information;
- ii. you would like to correct any personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date; or
- iii. you have any further query; or
- iii. you would like to make a complaint in respect of your personal information, you may contact :-
|Customer Service||: Lian Star Realty Sdn Bhd|
: Lot 7, Block 60 SLD, 2nd Mile,